Watch the webinar on demand now — featuring Engaged Journalism author Jake Batsell and Dan Seaman, Product Director at Viafoura.
The Future of Engaged Journalism webinar will explore the following topics:
- Discover five key areas to self-assess your efforts in journalistic engagement
- Leverage audience loyalty to fuel financial survival in the digital age
- Gain techniques to bring audience feedback into the front end of the reporting process
- Convert visitors into loyal customers by increasing their participation through the “Ladder of Engagement”
- Learn best practices in formulating strategies for audience engagement and measurement of KPIs such as attention time
Jake has worked for more than a decade as a print journalist before moving into the multimedia sphere as The Dallas Morning News Metro Desk’s hybrid reporter.
Dan is a digital media veteran who prior to joining Viafoura, held key strategy and leadership roles managing consumer products for major Canadian media groups including St. Joseph Media, Quebecor, TC Media, and The Globe and Mail.
Don’t miss out on this webinar, watch it here: