At a time where others are shutting down their comment sections and struggling to maintain civility in their online communities, CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) has shown it’s still possible to promote a respectful exchange of ideas.
Hear from CBC’s Senior Manager, Public Affairs and Product Owner, Web Presentation as they discuss the challenges media organizations face today in driving audience engagement below the fold and CBC’s successes in managing a growing and evolving community.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Elevate the quality of online debate to start discussions that are as civil as they are vigorous
- Uncover whether anonymity and pseudonymity compromise engagement
- Leverage the comment section to contribute to your goals as a content publisher
- Avoid the migration of online debate to social media to keep discussions on your site
- Sustain meaningful relationships with your audience