Viafoura partners with over 600 media brands to engage, convert and monetize their digital audiences. With best-in-class engagement and content moderation solutions — including real-time conversations, live blogs, community chat, personalization tools and AI-powered moderation — Viafoura helps companies create active, civil and loyal online communities. Advanced data analytics also offer customers access to unique and valuable insights into their audience's behaviors and preferences. As a result, the Viafoura solution drives higher registrations and subscriptions as well as better-targeted content and advertising.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Design Lead to join our collaborative team. You are passionate about Product Design and crafting user experiences. You have a proven track record of turning research driven insights into useful and beautifully designed product experiences.
As the Product Design Lead, you’ll be in the trenches, but will also guide the overall growth and direction of the Product Design team. You are passionate about impactful design. You will collaborate closely with Product and Engineering teams as well as other key internal stakeholders, including Marketing, Customer Success and Sales. The Product Design Lead will report directly to the VP of Product.
- Continuously evolve Viafoura’s design processes, including experimentation and learning with emerging methodologies
- Own the design system for the entire business suite of products & design assets.
- Build and support the design team through hiring, onboarding, knowledge transfer, coaching, and skillset mentoring.
- Ensure the success of the design team through effective goal setting and tracking aligned with departmental and company objectives.
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant for Viafoura’s clients and their users
- Work closely with engineers, product management and marketing to ship extraordinary products and experiences
- Design highly functional user interfaces using design research techniques, including in-field observations, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of user need-finding
- Build personas, storyboards, flowcharts, wireframes and prototypes as needed
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually to the whole organization
- Minimum 5+ years of professional UI/UX and product design work experience.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your work.
- High degree of interest in usability and studying to understand our users’ needs in depth
- Experience in shaping / creating a UX-centric culture
- Experience with interactive prototyping and rapid concept interaction based on user feedback
- Experience working directly with product management and engineering to articulate user stories into design
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with high degrees of autonomy
- Expert knowledge of collaborative UI Design software such as Figma
- Have built or used and are familiar with Design Systems
- Experience managing product design/UX teams
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Professional Development
- A highly supportive and collaborative Agile team culture
- Choice of technology: Mac, Linux, PC and Abacus (limited)
- A collaborative and open workspace
- Full remote work option