Viafoura provides audience engagement tools that are used by over 600 media brands that reach an audience of over 500 million users every month. Our products are deeply integrated with our customers’ identity management, CMS, and DMPs/CDPs to drive registrations, brand loyalty and retention.
As Product Manager, you will guide the vision, strategy and roadmap of our products. With a deep understanding of our customers, end users, the market and our competitors, you will develop innovative ways of solving problems profitably, while moving towards the long term strategic goals of the company. You will be responsible for interdepartmental alignment on product roadmap and priorities and ensure that every department understands the values your products deliver to our customers and users.
Viafoura has a positive, diverse and supportive culture - we look for people who are curious, honest and focused. We value continuous learning and encourage collaboration at all levels. If this is something you want to be a part of, let’s talk.
- Work closely with our clients to understand what's needed to engage and activate their digital audience on their owned and operated sites
- Communicate with all teams to identify product opportunities and potential strategies to address them
- Own the product backlog and roadmap. You will ensure they are kept in order of priority based on the value they bring to the stakeholders
- Ensure your products continuously deliver measurable outcomes
- Execute at a fast pace with a focus on customer value, adoption and user satisfaction and delight
- Use the vast amount data available to understand users better and measure the impact of your decisions on their behaviour
- 3+ years of experience as product manager building SaaS products
- Passionate about digital engagement and activation and the problems we are solving
- Impact focus and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business.
- Ability to think big and small to build incremental features and prototypes in service of a larger vision. You are as comfortable working in paper-prototypes as you are building out scalable features for demanding enterprise clients and know when to do which.
- Comfortable and skilled at presenting to and gaining traction with audiences of all sizes, from executive meetings with our CEO, to customer meetings, to company all-hands and external events
- A self-motivated team player and ability to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight.
- Product sense and craftsmanship. You will own important product interactions with every Viafoura customer, and should show the attention to detail this responsibility deserves.
- You listen well. You build consensus by default, but can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. You take blame and pass on praise. People love working with you.
- Written communication that is clear and effective.
- Have worked with Agile teams and are familiar with Scrum framework
- Nice to haves: direct experience in martech, ecommerce, and data science.
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Professional Development
- A highly supportive and collaborative Agile team culture
- Choice of technology: Mac, Linux, PC and Abacus (limited)
- A collaborative and open workspace
- Full remote work option