Viafoura partners with over 600 media brands to engage, convert and monetize their digital audiences. With best-in-class engagement and content moderation solutions — including real-time conversations, live blogs, community chat, personalization tools, and AI-powered moderation — Viafoura helps companies create active, civil, and loyal online communities.
Advanced data analytics also offer customers access to unique and valuable insights into their audience's behaviors and preferences. As a result, the Viafoura solution drives higher registrations and subscriptions as well as better-targeted content and advertising.
Viafoura is looking for a Product Marketing Manager with a primary focus on Insights. You’ll be responsible for identifying and bringing forward relevant research and insights to help shape business decisions, product fit and market drivers.
For this role, you need to be a creative and quantitative thinker with a thirst for knowledge and the ability to work with various owned data as well as public and competitive intelligence. You like to explore and tease out the golden nuggets that will allow Viafoura to reach its growth ambition.
This role is remote and reports into the marketing function.
- Study company and competitor products to develop and update “battlecards”
- Translate technical details into insights
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products and optimize messaging
- Inform and work closely with the Product team to inform the Product Road Map.
- Work with various internal teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to uncover and interpret opportunities.
- Develop and execute research projects with 3rd party vendors (as needed)
- Support expanding needs of Product Marketing as needed:
- Product Enablement
- Go To Market - Pain Points ---> Value Prop ---> Channel
- Proven experience in research/insights role
- Experience in market analysis
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Experience in the publishing industry (is a plus)
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Professional Development
- A highly supportive and collaborative Agile team culture
- Full remote work option