Who we are:
Viafoura is a Toronto-based SaaS company that empowers over 600 media brands to discover, engage, and grow their audience through a robust set of engagement, analytics, and user experience management tools. Our Audience Development Platform enables media companies to gain actionable insights and make real-time decisions that maximize return on engagement.
Who we’re looking for:
Are you self-motivated and competitive? Do you want to join a collaborative Sales team at a fast-paced company that is focused on execution and having a little fun in the process? If so, let’s chat!
We’re looking for a superstar Account Executive who will bring in new business across domestic and international markets.
In this position, you’ll report directly to the Head of Sales and collaborate with multiple teams (Marketing, Product, and Client Success, to name a few) to contribute directly to Viafoura’s revenue goals.
- Prospect and manage key accounts for net new opportunities.
- Engage senior-level executives and technology prospects with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy, and follow up.
- Present overviews of Viafoura’s platform on site, as well as via phone/web conference, to digital media companies.
- Leverage our marketing/lead-generation team to manage new and existing opportunities.
- Have the flexibility to travel and present to prospective clients in person.
- Have exceptional organizational skills for managing and closing a high volume of opportunities.
- Have a proven record of prospecting, nurturing, and closing net new business opportunities.
- Meticulously manage your sales pipeline through Salesforce.com.
- Be a team player.
You must have:
- 3 – 5 years of experience as top-performing, quota-carrying sales representative
- 3 – 5 years of working in and/or selling to media companies
- Knowledge/experience in selling SaaS technology, website analytics, website platforms, CRM, SFA, marketing software, or social media applications
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Proficient knowledge of Salesforce.com
- University/college degree required or relevant experience
Nice to haves:
- You’re passionate about winning and doing what it takes to be successful.
- You’re great at creating and managing relationships.
- You have the ability to use resources available in order to achieve your goals.
- You inspire those around you to do extraordinary work.
- You don’t take”‘no” for an answer.
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- Daily Snacks
- Choice of Technology: Mac, PC and Abacus (limited)
- Free Beer and Wine on Fridays
- A Collaborative and Open Workspace