Who we are:
Viafoura is a Toronto-based SaaS company that empowers over 600 media brands to discover, engage, and grow their audience through a robust set of engagement, analytics, and user experience management tools. Our Audience Development Platform enables media companies to gain actionable insights and make real-time decisions that maximize return on engagement.
Who we are looking for:
Senior Front-end Developer
Millions of eyes from all over the globe will study your work daily. Sound appealing? Then read on!
Our Engineering philosophy is to do the right thing at all times. If you’re ready to grow both as an individual and an engineer, we want to hear from you.
- 5 years experience in professional front-end development
- Work closely with a collaborative, agile team.
- Contribute to a state-of-the-art, single-page application using cutting-edge build tools.
- Contribute scalable software artifacts that are easy to understand and simple to maintain.
- Actively work to produce responsive lightweight Front End code.
- Work closely with our Product and UI/UX leadership teams to create the best solutions.
- Experience in design or UX
- Experience working with CSS in the context of large applications
- Experience with Sass, Less, or other CSS pre-compiler
- Experience developing for desktop (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE11+)
- Experience with responsive web development for mobile devices
- Experience using RESTful APIs
Nice to haves:
- Online Website / Design portfolio
- Familiarity with WCAG 2.0 and AODA conformance criteria
- Experience with Java, PHP, Python, or Ruby
- Contributions to open-source or personal projects
- Knowledge of highly available systems such as Kafka, Storm, Cassandra, HBase, Zookeeper, Hadoop, or Spark
- Knowledge of Content Delivery Networks
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- Free Coffee, Espresso, Tea
- Daily Snacks
- Choice of Technology: Mac, PC and Abacus (limited)
- Free Beer and Wine on Fridays
- A Collaborative and Open Workspace
Salary range: Negotiable