Viafoura Partners

Viafoura partners with industry-leading companies to engage and activate billions of digital audiences worldwide.

Explore our partner program below.

Channel Program

The Viafoura Channel program is for agencies and solution providers looking to deliver market-leading audience engagement and content moderation solutions to their customers.

Join our program today to white label, resell or refer Viafoura’s suite of products and solutions to your customer base. Find out why companies like WordPress VIP, MPP, and Local Media Consortium (LMC) have partnered with Viafoura for audience engagement and digital experiences.

Interested in becoming a Viafoura Channel Partner? 

Contact Us

Technology Program

The Technology Program is for AdTech, Data, CX, and CDP companies looking to expand their offering, access unique engagement and first-party data, and generate incremental revenue through ad serving, offers, and subscriptions.

Join our program today and integrate with the engagement and digital experience platform trusted by over 600 media brands. Find out why companies like Outbrain, M32, and LoginRadius have partnered and integrated with Viafoura.

Interested in becoming a Viafoura Technology Partner

Contact Us

Meet Our Partners

Build Audiences

Viafoura activates digital audiences through community building and engagement solutions — providing value exchange moments that turn unknown users into known customers, passive lurkers into active community members, and flyby visitors into loyal returning fans.

Our solution integrates seamlessly with existing content management systems and native apps, powering new and innovative digital experiences on publishers’ owned and operated websites and applications.

First-Party Data

Viafoura generates valuable first-party data for digital media brands — contributing 30%-50% of new site registrations and log-ins. Our real-time analytics capture user-level behavioral and contextual data, including content engagement and preferences, clickstream data, and on-site interactions.

By harnessing Viafoura’s data APIs — which easily plug into BI, DFP, CRM, and DMP platforms — brands can deliver relevant personalized experiences, such as targeted offers and tailored content recommendations.

New Revenue Streams

Viafoura helps media brands monetize their most engaged users through high performing conversational ad units that are integrated into on-site engagement tools. Publishers can also optimize their subscription strategies with Viafoura by converting engaged users into paid subscribers.

By partnering together, Viafoura and ad tech companies can fulfill the growing demand for contextual and native advertising delivered to a highly engaged and receptive audience.

Civil Moderation

Viafoura’s Engagement Suite is powered by our industry-leading Intelligent Auto-Moderation Engine, capturing up to 95% of uncivil comments. Viafoura also provides all the tools and automated workflows to allow human moderation teams to easily review, tag and moderate the remaining 5% of comments quickly and accurately — all customized to each customer’s unique community guidelines.

Viafoura’s industry-leading moderation platform builds safe, civil, and highly valuable engaged communities.

Trusted by media brands globally

10

Page views a month

460

Active users

+600

Communities

Partner with Viafoura today